HPR 450 Series is cost effective product equivalent to Concoa 412 series, Tescom 44-3400 series, Go Regulator CYL-2 series, Swagelok KCY series.
The HPR-450 series is a brass two stage pressure regulator recommended for use with high purity non-corrosive gases for analytical and process applications requiring precise, contaminant free pressure control. The two stage design yields a delivery pressure change of less that 0.05% with varying Inlet pressure which minimizes the supply-pressure effect caused by decaying Inlet pressure. Internal surface finish of body is better than 1.6ÃâÃÂµm with chrome plating as option which allows easier cleaning and lesser particle contamination.
Features & Specifications
- Stainless Steel Diaphragm
- Standard 10 Âµm sintered bronze filter at inlet of main valve assembly
- 1.6 um internal surface finish as standard
- Cleaned for Oxygen service.
- Bubble tight shut-off
- Inlet pressure: 210 bar (3000 psi)
- Outlet range: 0 to 25 bar (360 psi)
- Supply pressure effect less than 0.05%
- Flow Coefficient: Cv 0.05
- Design Pressure: 1.5 times working pr.
- All connections: NPT (F)
- Seat: PTFE/PCTFE
- Max Operating Temperature:
- PTFE 66 C
- PCTFE 80 C
- Inlet end connection: Â NPT (F)
- Outlet end connection: NPT (F)
Office No.220, Wing A, 2nd Floor, Hari Om Plaza, M. G. Road, Borivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400066, India